Bronc riding! I love it, wish I could do more of it! The person who taught me how to ride was my father Kevin Shaw. Almost everything I no about horses I learned from him. So when I wanted to ride broncs I already new how to do it without Even learning. This is possible because I've been riding horses since I was 2 and now I'm 16. So over the years I've had plenty of horses buck with me and for some reason every time it happened I liked it. My dad taught me that when riding a pitching horse I should always sit sit strait, stay in the center of the saddle, squeeze my legs, look strait between the horses ears, no the rhythm of the horse, and hang on no matter what. He said if u hit the ground bonce up and go get your horses and jump back in the saddle. Most of the time my father would yell stay hooked or ride em cowboy! My father is my inspiration for bronc riding I just hope I'm making him proud! I also hope he gets a good laugh when eventually I hit the ground! That's where I get my love for bronc riding!
Sincerely
Teenage Cowboy
Sincerely
Teenage Cowboy
No comments:
Post a Comment